- Most items with no pending reserves or holds may be renewed one time.
- Entertainment DVDs, Interlibrary Loans, and Items on Reserve/Hold cannot be renewed.
- For items not overdue, you may use the Automated Text/Email Renewal Service or the Library Catalog.
- You will need your Library card number and PIN or telephone number. If your items are overdue, or if you do not know your PIN or phone number, you must visit the Library to renew your items in person.
- Overdue items may only be renewed at the Library if fines are cleared or if the fines/fees owed do not exceed $2.00.
TO RENEW VIA THE LIBRARY CATALOG:
On the top-right, log into your account by typing your entire library barcode number and your PIN (or phone number if you have not set up a PIN).
After logging in, click "My account" and select the "Items Out/Renewals" link at the top of the page. From here you can renew one or all of your checked out items.
TO RENEW VIA TEXT/EMAIL:
Simply reply to either the e-mail or text (SMS) message due date reminder you receive from the Library. Standard text rates apply. Please call Circulation or visit the Library to update your contact informatoin to opt-in to these notification features.
If you have any questions about automated renewal, please call the Circulation Desk at (626) 570-5028.