The Alhambra Library has group study rooms available for public use on the First and Second Floors of the Library. Study rooms are intended for the purposes of quiet study, conferencing, and discussion. Study room use is free of charge and on a first come, first served basis. Study rooms are open to library patrons ages 13+ during library open hours.
- Study rooms are for groups of 2-6 people.
- Limit of one session per person or group per day for up to 2 hours maximum.
- Reservations can only be made on the day and are available first come, first served.
- When making a reservation, you will need your valid Alhambra Library card and the names of all group members. If you have reserved your room via telephone, please bring your library card with you when you check in. You may be asked to verify your library card account with a valid picture ID.
- An individual may use a study room if no other groups are waiting.
- Monday – Thursday from 4pm to 6pm the First Floor Study Rooms are reserved for teens.
To reserve a study room:
- First Floor Study Rooms: Children's Help Desk or call (626) 570-5008 then press 3
- Second Floor Study Rooms: Second Floor Help Desk or call (626) 570-5008 then press 2
If you have made a reservation, check in at the respective Help Desk within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation. Please note that your reservation may be given to another group if you are more than 10 minutes late for your reservation.
All of our study room guidelines are posted at each study room. When you reserve and use the Library’s study rooms, you agree to abide by these guidelines.