BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
- All Library Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
- All positions require a minimum commitment of two hours per week
- All applicants must complete a volunteer application (attached below). Please note that the City of Alhambra requires all volunteers to be fingerprinted at the Alhambra Police Department.
- For more information, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Lisa Perez at (626) 570-5008 ext. 5651
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Friends Foundation Bookstore Volunteer
Volunteers price books, stock bookstore shelves, staff the bookstore cashier’s desk, assist customers with sales, and staff special bookstore events/sales.
- Minimum age is 18
- Basic math & computer skills
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- Bilingual desired but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Good work habits (punctual, able to follow directions, dependable, etc.)