- Live Veteran Navigator Connect with an expert to learn more about eligible VA benefits and community resources
- JobNow Receive live job coaching, real-time interview practice, full-service resume lab, 24/7 access to local job resources and more!
- Resume Assistance Prepare your resume with help from JobNow resources including resume templates; receive expert feedback via live interaction or the resume lab.
- Prepare for Your Interview Review interview tips and resources; connect with a job coach to practice interviewing.
- Career Resources Begin your job hunt with JobNow’s powerful tools.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Multiple Ways to Learn Multiple, research-based tools to accommodate all types of learners
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
CareerOneStop is your source for employment information and inspiration. It has tools to help job seekers, students, businesses and career professionals, and is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
LearningExpress Job & Career Accelerator gives job seekers the tools they need to explore careers, find open positions, apply for jobs, craft resumes, write cover letters, and get hired. Just register with an email address.
LearningExpress Library has ebooks, practice tests, resume and cover letter building, computer skills tutorials, and much more. Simply register with an email address to find resources to improve core academic skills, pass the GED, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, or become a U.S. citizen